Two weeks after the Canopy Club raid…
- Claudia gets a visit from Lauren and her boyfriend Gregory, who challenges her to a game of chess. Even though the game ends in a stalemate, Claudia opens her sales catalog to her opponent. However, instead of party favors, Gregory wants Claudia to take a seat in the back row of Gregory’s organization.
- Tre gets an invite to a DZ toga party that gets crashed by Mia the club kid, who makes him an offer that he can’t turn down: bring a girl to Mia’s place and the three of them will have a private party. Tre can’t get out of his toga fast enough, and pulls freshman Stacy from Kam’s and takes her to Mia’s campfire party on the far end of Urbana. Soon after, Stacy dies from severe blood loss as Mia drains her dry.
- Be, whose memories of Afghanistan are starting to blur together with recent events at the Canopy, has another unsettling encounter with Toby during a nocturnal jog. Toby makes gestures of friendship towards Be, who gives him the cold shoulder. Shortly after, Be acquires a feline fan outside her dorm. Be’s next encounter with Toby is still creepy, but also nets her an invitation to see what’s behind the curtain.
- Alexis’ fugue sculptures are getting more personal. She has now made a bust of herself with melting wax features and puncture wounds in her neck. Shortly after she gets a visit from Nicolette, one of classy ladies that she met at the Canopy Club, which she finds strange only because she assumed that her night with Trevor had been a drug-induced fever dream. She is whisked away to a meeting with another previously-assumed-to-be-fictitious Canopy Club partygoer named Beckett. Alexis finds that she’s been transformed into a bargaining chip between these parties, and has been given to waxy-complexioned man who plunges his fangs into her neck while Dr. Beckett looks on.
- Rob’s Poli Sci class is interrupted by two G-men who want him for questioning. The G-man’s vise-like grip proves too powerful for Rob to escape, and he’s taken to an anonymous location far west of Champaign. The G-men convince him to be their mole in Darius Masters’ illegal operations. Soon after, Rob meets up with Darius at Murphy’s, who offers him a place in his organization if he’ll kill his friend whom he lent his father’s money. Rob accepts their offer.
- JT goes to Nargile to get his weekly delivery, and runs into Laila and her former crush, Phillip. Phillip doesn’t like the look of JT, and JT ends up ejecting him forcibly from the bar. Laila shows her appreciation with a lapdance and Jt ends up being Laila’s light snack.